Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great mkamionka 2013-05-23 13:32

Hi Viviane,
I am still sick :( but have to go to work tomorrow anyway. I am so sorry I missed your visit here. I see from this photo that it was mainly Scotland which was your destination. I did not have a chance to be there yet. I have moved to North East England about a year ago but my baby keeps me from further trips.
Your photo is really encouraging to go up there. The light in this direction was a bit difficult and the sky could have been better, but one have to enjoy whatever weather is given while in travel. Sheep add a really lovely touch here, it reminds me a lot Ireland where I lived before. The view far on the horizon is spectacular. ND grad filter could help but quite honestly I have it and I am usually too lazy to take it out of the bag and put it on the lens.
Great POV, very well done,
M

Old 05-26-2013, 04:50 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Porteplume
Default To mkamionka: It was a pity indeed...

Bonjour Mariusz,

It was a pity indeed we couldn't meet during the few last days but I'm sure we'll ever get a chance!

I hope you are well by now and especially your baby because I know how anxious young parents can be and the weather was not optimal at the time!

I'll upload a travelogue about our vacation soon, thank you for having offered your friendship, it's greatly appreciated.

Best wishes and take care...
Amicalement,

Viviane