Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great InasiaJones 2013-02-23 15:03

Hi Tushar,

A scene we would expect from Venice, with a surprising and refreshing touch coming from India.

I think these boats have nothing to envy from the gondolas along the Grand Canal, with much charm and personality, plus the light and colours in bonus.

I think that the modern bridge that serves as a backdrop offers an interesting contrast with these timeless boat.

The moment you have chosen to photography this scene is absolutely exquisite, with a splendid glow in the sky, golden reflections and these boats almost standing out of the photo.

I don't know what you mean when mentioning that it wasn't a fabulous experience for you, but if it is about the photography, you should be proud to have caught such a sublime and attractive shot like this one.

It's a unique presentation of Kolkata for me and surely a really gorgeous scene for everyone.

André

Old 03-04-2013, 09:20 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To InasiaJones: Hi..

Thanks Andre for your nice words. Good to know that you have compared it with Venice. yeah personally Kolkata was not a good experience for me even though I am a bengali but not raised in that city. But yes from photography point of view it was good indeed specially when I got such a good review from you friends.

Thanks Again.