Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great emka 2013-02-17 15:54

Hi John, what a perfect place for holidays! Beutiful sandy beach, blue sky, clear water probably war, do we need anything more? This table with tabble clotheses and elegant chairs look a bit surreal. Interesting plant, is it coco palm? I would like to go to Madascar to see the baobabs and lemurs but have no idea how to do it. Warm regards
Malgo

Old 02-18-2013, 12:10 AM
TE Expert

Default To emka: Madagascar............

Hi Malgo,

You would love Madagascar!

I was there with one of my daughters 12 years ago and I did see lemurs and Baobab trees but, silly me, I took some old poor quality film with me and the pictures didn't turn out well at all - very grainy and with poor colours.

I'd love to go back again with a good digital camera but I believe that the political situation there is a bit unstable and it's not now a very safe place for tourists. Perhaps things will improve.

Kind Regards,

John.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:37 AM
TE Expert

Talking

Hi, I am sure I would love Madagascar. Some years ago I was active on another (Polish) photo site and I saw some photos of lemurs and baobabs. I wrote to the author of these photos about the trip. He answered me, we started exchanging mails, became friends. And he told me about Trekearth. So, somehow, Madagascar was indirect source of my being here. His nick here is Deepforest.
Next week I go for a short city break to Rome.
Have a nice week

Malgo