Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great UlfE 2012-11-18 2:07

Hi Ike,

Although this is a beautiful garden especially in the beautiful weather you took this photo I would say that it is not a photographer’s dream. When I look at your photo I realize that all the cypress and palm trees, lampposts lamps etc. and the sort of overdone stairs make it a bit difficult to find a really good POV. Usually it is a good idea to choose a POV from the side and I would say that it works well here too. However, when you look at the right bottom corner you get the impression there is a jumble of the cypress trees, bushes and lampposts. Having said that I believe you did an excellent photo job. You make excellent use of the element curves and lines in your composition. I quite sure that a photo taken from a POV straight in front of the stairs would have been better. TFS and have nice Sunday!

Kind regards,

Ulf

Old 11-18-2012, 11:58 AM
TE Expert

Thumbs up To UlfE: light

Hello Ulf,
Yes, you were definitely right about the angel taken, and my only consideration was about light conditions.
If I had taken this upfront - it would had been directly at the sun - than we could see almost nothing.
There is no perfect POV to that matter. Thanks anyway.
Best regards,
Ike