Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great ourania 2012-11-04 1:55

Hello Rosemary,
this is really beautiful and special, an ordinary scene made timeless and fascinating. I love the way the light and shadows have affected the grey tones, the perspective, the interaction of rectangural patterns and the man's placement in the scene. Congratulations and thank you!
I'm happy with my compact camera, it complies with many of the requirements you mention and I always carry it with me. I 've explored and learned to handle many of its possibilities since I won't be able to buy a more advanced camera for a long time. It's certain you will find a great range of brands and models to choose from and might end up carrying around both!
All the best, have a great week,
Ourania

Old 11-04-2012, 04:09 PM
TE Expert

Default To ourania: Thanks Ourania

Hi there - I see you use a Sony compact, I have been looking at the possibility of getting a Sony, my son has one which he is very pleased with. I'm busy reading up on specs at the moment.
The only problem is, I use and have got very familiar with the Nikon editing programme Capture NX2, if I change brands I will have to learn PS which is a bit daunting.
Thanks for your input here, I appreciate it.

warm regards rosemary