Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great delpeoples 2012-05-29 4:57

Gidday Craig

What an awesome shot. It's beautiful for what is there, just as much for what is hidden by that amazing mist. Love the square framing and the muted colours. Mist is always a difficult thing to photograph: it either turns out completely sh*te or completely fantastic (as it did here). Great shot, congrats and keep up the inventive photography. As I said to John (tyro), this is probably the last photo of yours I'll critique here on TE, as I've decided to leave. I'll always have a sticky beak at your photos here, and of course on FB. I consider you and T wonderful friends and I hope one day we can meet face to face. It's been so much fun exchanging each other's photos and your critiques always leave me in stitches. I'm so sad about leaving, but I can't stay on whilst TE Admin are behaving as they are. Please stay in touch.

Big hugs to you, T and Scoobi
Lisa

Old 05-29-2012, 05:06 PM
TE Expert

Default To delpeoples: Leaving TE

Hey Lisa

To say that I was surprised by your critique is the understatement of the century. I had no idea you were pondering this decision for awhile now.

Of course I don't want you to leave for my own selfish reasons, but thats not the point is it, its about how you feel.

I do remember though, you put in alot of effort to keep our friend Maurizio from leaving, and now you're leaving?

To be honest, leaving the site has come across my mind aswell...we'll see. The reason why i don't leave at this point is because it keeps inspired to take photo's.

I respect your choice, and for sure we'll keep intouch through FB or some other online source.
Its a sad sad day when you leave te
you will be missed immensely...

your friend
Craig n T