Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great PecoBud 2012-05-24 17:23

I used to live not far from there when I got back from the war long long time ago. My rent was only 68 dollars a month and my view was of the old cathedral in the North beach area. They filmed dirty harry there just before I moved in.

Excellent capture of the steel landscape of San Francisco. I try to stay away from downtown now because of all the traffic. Next time you’re out this way let me know and I'll give you a heads up on a beautiful urban hike along the coast that darts in and out of the woods and then back to the multi-million dollar homes and ends up at the Golden Gate Bridge, you can even do a museum visit on this hike.

I really like the clarity and fine detail your camera takes. Perfect light management which can really be a pain there in SF. You’ve mastered the colors of the building brilliantly. Your POV and DOF are very playful and I find them very pleasing. Great job Craig!!

TFS..........Your Friend from California.....Buddy

Old 05-25-2012, 02:08 AM
TE Expert

Default To PecoBud: Hike

Hi Buddy
damn...too bad I didn't know you 1 year ago!
thats when we were in SF.
and to be honest, we don't really have any plans to come back to SF at the moment...not that we didn't enjoy it, there's just so many other places on the ol bucket-list!
That hike sounds awesome! its just what we wanted to do to! sigh...i'll keep it in mind if i'm ever around the area.
cheers
craig