Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great MJR 2012-05-01 13:43

Mariusz
So you've done it ! But not in the blue hour ! I have not been down to this bank, there is a car park just up above I recall, but you have found a good spot, for all your concerns. This angle shows it off just so, and uses the light to good advantage.

My as yet unpublished efforts show it through the trees exactly 180 degrees from here, and depending on taste, the light has wrecked the shot, or made it. Its all perception ! I also have an ( also unposted ) view of it as a back drop to the Sir Nigel Gresley, as pictured here on the same day, from across the river, 90 degrees from your POV.

It is a shame thst this bridge is permanently locked down now, it would have been a sight indeed in operation.

Top marks from me - all two of them ! We will be over in the fullness of time, but not for a couple of months, I don't suppose..

Regards
Martin

Old 05-02-2012, 08:07 AM
TE Senior Member

Smile To MJR: Pov

Hi Martin,
Indeed I wanted to walk around this place to pick a spot for the blue hour photo, but it was so cold that day that I decided I don't want to get back there again. May be some time in the future.
I am looking forward to seeing your views of this place. I am glad though that I managed to upload it before you so I have the feeling of exploring unknown (at TE) worlds.
Let me know when you are coming here, may be we can arrange at least a quick TE meeting.
Kind regards,
M