Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great delpeoples 2011-10-09 21:29

Merhaba dearest Bulent

Ahhh, this photo makes me sigh with delight. What a superb panorama, razor-sharp with such beautiful even colours. Look at all those icons of florence, the churches, the towers, the bridges and the Arno. Simply amazing. I hope you have this hanging on your wall or in your office. Congratulations.

Un caro abbraccio
Lisa
PS: Sorry I have not followed up the National Geo article on 9/11 as discussed, I've been unwell. But will organise myself soon :)

Old 10-10-2011, 06:11 AM
TE Expert

Default To delpeoples: Magical Florence...

I am having it framed for my granddaughter, Delilah, who was with me at Piazzale Michelangelo, when I took the photo. She was two weeks short of 13 seen on the left in the photo TE-Meeting in Lisbon.

I'll be very happy to send you a 12 MB version of the panoramic shot.

Thank you for the gracious words, cara Lisa.

Bulent
Old 10-10-2011, 06:25 AM
TE Expert

Smile Thank you dear Bulent

Thank you so much dear Bulent

I would be honoured to receive this beautiful photo. If you could see my office, you would be assured that it would fit in beautifully: in between old maps of Italy, prints of Procida, the Amalfi Coast and street scenes of Naples together with photos of my family and extended family in Naples. Your photo would hold pride of place

The link you sent me is wonderful, so good to put faces to names I speak to nearly every dy. And your grand daughter is gorgeous, how proud you must be of her. What a striking, intelligent young woman she is.

Un abbraccio
Lisa