Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Forum Feedback and Support

Notices

Old 11-29-2011, 04:46 AM
TE Newbie

Default Problem copying photo.

Hi TE,

I am still facing the problem updating my pictures after uploading it. The message says 'Problem copying photo'. Is this going to get solved? Its already been about a month and I am not being able to upload any pictures.

Ravin
Old 11-29-2011, 03:27 PM

Ravin,

I'm not aware of anybody else not being able to post images for a month. Many images are posted every day so it would seem most likely that the problem is somewhere in the process or software you are using.
If you can tell us what operating system, what software for sizing the image and what browser (version details for all the above) then somebody may be able to help.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinmb View Post
Hi TE,

I am still facing the problem updating my pictures after uploading it. The message says 'Problem copying photo'. Is this going to get solved? Its already been about a month and I am not being able to upload any pictures.

Ravin
Do you get this error always, or just a coupe of times? Could you attach the picture you tried to upload here, so we can use it for testing purposes?
Thanks
Old 11-30-2011, 08:17 AM
TE Newbie

Today I tried to update another picture by uploading it. Now the message adds with a sign too - Problem copying photo.
I don't know what thus this mean.
This message did appear when I first joined and lot many people had the same kind of problem who joined during the period.
FYI I am using Windows 7, Photoshop CS 2 for resizing and Windows Internet Explorer (Version: 8.0.7600.16385). Please find on attachment for the file I was uploading.

Hope I could upload soon.

Best Regards,
Ravin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ex_MG_9047.jpg (72.9 KB, 13 views)
Old 11-30-2011, 05:08 PM
Administrator

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinmb View Post
Today I tried to update another picture by uploading it. Now the message adds with a sign too - Problem copying photo.
I don't know what thus this mean.
This message did appear when I first joined and lot many people had the same kind of problem who joined during the period.
FYI I am using Windows 7, Photoshop CS 2 for resizing and Windows Internet Explorer (Version: 8.0.7600.16385). Please find on attachment for the file I was uploading.

Hope I could upload soon.

Best Regards,
Ravin
Hello Ravin,
We don't know exactly what is happening. I tried uploading your picture, and had no problem with it.
We added a few lines of code to show you more information when this error happens again.
Since we can't reproduce the error, could you please try to upload the image again, and if you get the error again, could you paste it here, so we can analyze what's going on ?
With your help, we think we can fix this issue.
Thanks
Old 12-01-2011, 03:18 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Same problem

Hi, I have same problem for about 1 month now. It happened first time when i signed in but it was resolved. Everything went smoothly until around month ago since when after uploading photo and filling in all necessary details I get message "problem copying photo".
Regards,

Boris
Old 12-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Administrator

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by risblis View Post
Hi, I have same problem for about 1 month now. It happened first time when i signed in but it was resolved. Everything went smoothly until around month ago since when after uploading photo and filling in all necessary details I get message "problem copying photo".
Regards,

Boris
We think we made the necessary changes to fix this.
Could you please try to upload again those images you weren't able to upload?
Please let us know if you get this error again,
Thanks!
Old 12-05-2011, 03:39 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Hi there,

I just tried bu still same message. This time some addition as well:
Problem copying photo.
File does not exist: /var/www/html/te-vbdev/trekearth/images/photos/130237/le_mont_track.jpg
/usr/bin/jpegtran -copy none /var/www/html/te-vbdev/trekearth/images/photos/temp_repos/130237_20111253654_le_mont_track.jpg > /var/www/html/te-vbdev/trekearth/images/photos/130237/le_mont_track.jpg
Old 12-06-2011, 12:12 PM
TE Newbie

Default able to upload

I am able to upload my picture again.. thanks..

Ravin
Old 12-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Administrator

Thumbs up

ravinmb,
I'm glad to hear you were able to upload it. We made the proper changes on the system so you and other users could upload pictures without a problem.
Thank you for your help