Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Good Ilducabianco 2011-06-19 2:00

Hi Susmitdas,

the composition, very good, is what struck me in this image.But there are many imperfections in this picture and it's a pity.Photo is noisy in FG -in view of the difficult light conditions something wrong in the camera's setting- but the graininess (after all it's sand) created can also be pleasant.Then it lacks of sharpness and clearness.In this case Photoshop sometimes can help you to keep up a bit appearances, but often the result isn't very good.A minor issue is the absence of a horizon line, sea and sky are melt with one another, but this can also be "artistically" interesting.Hence, composition and POV are positive, technique a little less.Anyway, looking at the photos more from an artistical point of view than from a technical one, i think this image is not a naught, but quite the opposite....

I hope to have been clear in my exposition.

Alessio

Old 06-19-2011, 03:14 PM
TE Newbie

Default To Ilducabianco: your comments regarding

hi alessio,
thanks for your observations. your right in your assesments of the picture.in fact i am a very amateur photographer not too high on technical aspects.now as a member of TE i hope to pick up some tips from experienced photographers like u.i generally click according to my intuitions not bothering too much on technicalities. any how one cannot be too much technical with a sony cybershot.