Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great TopGeo 2011-06-19 6:20

Hello Magali! It is a very good idea for your meeting! Surprise I hope you had a wonderful time! I gave here a wonderful time in a wonderful part of the journey! I hope in a world meeting all friends TE, would be utopia?
Best regards
Georgios

Old 06-19-2011, 02:56 PM
TE Expert

Default To TopGeo: geia sou Georgios

Geia sou Georgios,

Yes, I realized one of my dream by going there. Santorini is a paradise for photography. I fell in love for Pyrgos and the view on the Caldeira of course too.
All the islands I visited (Santorini, Folegandros, Milos, Paros (only one night) and Mykonos) were very different but each one has its own charms. And going with the boat from on to another was really a nice moment, one of my best, I felt very lucky during my holidays. Great holidays.
I saw with my own eyes the color of the sea as I saw it in your shots. Magical water, the nicest in the world according to me.
You have to begin now if you want to meet all the TE friends !
We will probably meet us in the future because sure I will come back in Greece many times and I would like to visit the continent.
See you soon. Take care.

Magali
Old 06-19-2011, 04:40 PM
TE Senior Member

Default RE

Dear Magali thanks! I hope you made ​​all your dreams! I hope to have the will and the flame you can actually see that you have in your heart! I was pleased that Greece gave you a small sample, but generous with charm and wonderful way!
Hope see you soon. Take care.
Geo...