Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Forum Feedback and Support

Notices

Old 05-25-2011, 07:16 PM
Administrator

Hi,

We are aware of the posting issue and it has top priority -- please see numerous other threads on this issue.

Thank you,

Paul
Old 11-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Administrator

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by delpeoples View Post
Hi There

Looks like you poor guys are being inundated.

For a number of days, I could not open any photos, but that problem seems to have ceased.

But there are one exception:

One of my own photos cannot be opened at all by me or anyone else:

http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Eur...oto1259615.htm

Could you please let me know if this is temporary or likely to be a permanent bug?

Many thanks
Lisa
Delpeoples, if possible, could you send me a copy of the source HTML from that picture that only you can see? Can you paste the HTML here : http://pastebin.com/ ?
This will help us a lot to fix this issue.
Thanks
Old 11-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Administrator

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanni View Post
Keith, do you mean there's something wrong with my browsers and computer? ... because I can see this picture in 2 different versions of Opera and in FireFox!

see the attached file of what I see.
Fanni, could you copy the source HTML for that picture that you were able to see?
It will help us a lot in trying to fix this issue. I myself can't see the picture on neither Firefox nor Opera.

If possible, paste the source code here: http://pastebin.com/

Thanks
Old 11-16-2011, 06:49 PM
TE Newbie

I am still having this ''Problem copying photo'' issue?! Any news on this? Thanks.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:35 AM
Administrator

djole_, can you explain exactly what is happening, what you are doing when you get the error? You may post screen shots. Also tell me what browser and version you are using.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:25 PM
TE Senior Member

Hi

I uploaded a photo this morning around 0724(EST), the photo was accepted and I also got the following reply on top of the photo.

failed to copy /var/www/html/te-vbdev/trekearth/images/photos/27516/misc/uid_27516.xml...

I am using the latest version of Internet Explorer.

Regards,

Pierre
Old 11-17-2011, 01:08 PM
TE Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBobi View Post
djole_, can you explain exactly what is happening, what you are doing when you get the error? You may post screen shots. Also tell me what browser and version you are using.
Well i was trying with Chrome and Firefox, I upload my image, fill all the fields that are required, and after the final click on the update button I gate the ''Problem copying photo'' info.

I tried with several images, today I tried with a photo with this properties:

Size: 145 KB, 427x640 pixels Resolution 72x72 dpi, JPG of course. If the PrtScr helps here it goes:

I downloaded the latest version of Chrome yesterday, tried with it today and same thing is happening.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:29 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Being sign out all the time

Hi,

I am having a small problem this morning. I am writing a critique and when I am trying to send it, the system is asking me to sign in. This situation is happening a few times already this morning. The system is signing me out. The site is also very slow this morning.

Regards,

Pierre
Old 12-13-2011, 08:59 PM
Administrator

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by djole_ View Post
Well i was trying with Chrome and Firefox, I upload my image, fill all the fields that are required, and after the final click on the update button I gate the ''Problem copying photo'' info.

I tried with several images, today I tried with a photo with this properties:

Size: 145 KB, 427x640 pixels Resolution 72x72 dpi, JPG of course. If the PrtScr helps here it goes:

I downloaded the latest version of Chrome yesterday, tried with it today and same thing is happening.

djole_ , have you seen this happening again? Could you try and see if this is now fixed?
Thanks
Old 12-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrefonds View Post
Hi,

I am having a small problem this morning. I am writing a critique and when I am trying to send it, the system is asking me to sign in. This situation is happening a few times already this morning. The system is signing me out. The site is also very slow this morning.

Regards,

Pierre
Pierre is this still happening?

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?