Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Forum Feedback and Support

Old 09-18-2015, 11:36 PM
TE Senior Member
Default No picture upload, no point to give

Third day now that I cannot post an image and today I cannot give points to anyone. Patience is golden, but for how long is our loyalty to be tested?
Old 09-19-2015, 01:23 AM
TE Expert
Default Monday is fix it day! (I hope)

Same here. Coming up to 4 days for me shortly. It all depends how soon HQ in California responds to Viviane's request to look into it and reply. They start work on Monday morning Pacific Standard time which is about 9 hours behind Europe, and Europe is 7-8 hours behind Australia.
Old 09-19-2015, 01:33 AM
TE Senior Member

I am suprised that the site did not notice before that there was a problem with it.
Old 09-19-2015, 05:58 AM
TE Expert

Will the site survive all this . I am afraid not. Do they not see what is happening? I am really . I can understand that breakdown can happen but why not any excuse or informations for so long?
Old 09-19-2015, 06:46 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Porteplume

Hi everyone,

I am very sorry for what is happening lately. It is not an excuse but I was in France last week and I had no idea what was happening. I have immediately warned Paul but I got an automatic answer that he also was away for a few days. This to explain why you did not get any response from us...

Now I have send an urgent mail to Internetbrands and to Michael Anders who should take over Paul's tasks when he is away and I hope that we get a reaction next Monday evening (European time).

I am really as upset as you are, so please wait patiently till Monday and try to not open many threads about this huge problem... I will try to close the little threads discussing the same item and merge other threads in order to get a more coherent forum on "Feedback & Support". Threads about that item opened on General Forum will be removed for the same reason.

Thank you all & friendly greetings,