Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great trekks 2010-03-07 20:10

hello Santo

Firstly, I must tell Peter Wall that he was right, that was most likely Alfred because among all of us, we all know his immediate reaction when he sees a pretty girl, he will tag and follow her all the way to get portraits, email and telephone contact number. He has not been able to stop doing that since 2007.

Secondly to Lisa : no, all my 12 days in Australia were in the presence of supervisors when I took portraits of girls. Never had I ask for a single phone number or email.

Thirdly, that was not me, definitely my visa was denied for 2nd trip. I dont go to Brighton Beach no more. Maybe in Sydney I might try in presence of Peter Wall and Lisa.

Finally, we all know Alfred is restricted for obvious reasons that he cannot pose any girl portraits online, he lost his freedom longgggg ago. Reason is known and unsaid here.

About Santo's photo. It looks like a better day than when I was there, windy and deserted, ok there was a pair of tourists but we failed to get good photos then, at least for me. The good part here is the kite.

And maybe Peter was still right, Melbourne sky is no blue! Sunshine up the coast :)

Ciao

Old 03-08-2010, 12:28 PM
TE Expert

Default To trekks: Ciao Mario

Ciao Mario, hope the vino is not too hot, best kept in fridge in tropical regions, the weather in Melbourne is beautiful one day & perfect the next don;t believe all that negative publicity from the people up north. Thanks, always appreciate hearing from you, Regards
See you tomorrow.
Santo