Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great feather 2010-01-17 2:35

I saw this beauty last night but was spent up for the day. What a gorgeous image Pat; a most unusual blue hour shot with excellent exposure and a steady hand! Watching this with the music playing must have been a spine-tingling sight, which you re-live when you see this image. Very well done.
Kath

Old 01-17-2010, 03:35 PM
TE Expert

Default To feather: Yes, that's one of the nice things about

photography, especially when photos present themselves randomly. How is your collection presentation going? Although I guess at this time it's all about trip preparation.
Thank you for your insightful comments.
Happy travels, can't wait to see your photos, HLJ, Pat
Old 01-18-2010, 11:10 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To feather: Yes, that's one of the nice things about

I dropped out of the AV course. The first two lessons taught me all I wanted to know and I have now made video DVDs of our latest trips 08 and 09. The course was shifting the artform away from photography to the end product of the slideshow and involved cropping and composing in order to fit the show. I want my photos to be stand-alone but want them on a DVD to watch on TV. I can do that now.
Got the e-tickets the other day and the arrival time at LAX (terminal B)is now 12:05 (still QF3839). Just in case you were planning to be there, but no doubt you would check times last minute anyway. The Dollar rental is off-airport but we get a shuttle. It is probably easier to meet at one of the motels if you can make it.
We have an Epson to download photos so we could bore you to death with that! ;D
Take care
Best to LArry!
KAthxx
Old 01-18-2010, 02:50 PM
TE Expert

Default . A DVD is a good way tp go,

it's so portable.

Thanks for the update. We're getting lots of rain this week which will make Big Sur nice and green. I'm still hoping for a March road trip with you; we're managing Larry's post-chemo reaction better this time.
HLJ, Pat