Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great EuniceChoo 2009-05-21 5:09

Thanks for your comments, Bill. Your photo looks more natural and definately more impressive than mine:)Not only about the skill but you have captured the moment. I still have great interest in photography by the way. Just that now i am more busy with my work. Anyway, im going to Bali, Indonesia next week so i hope to capture some nice photos from there:)Thanks again.

Old 05-21-2009, 12:17 PM
TE Expert

Default To EuniceChoo: hi

Thanks Eunice for your kind compliments.

I am sure you will take a cue from me. Shoot a lot, even of the same subject or scene, experiment with composition this or that way, change camera settings, then come home and go through your shots and pick the best of them.

Even if you have to shoot 8Gb of memory cards. Bali is a place where you would not want to miss photo opportunity, although I have yet to be there.

Smile all the time when you approach people :) and shoot very fast. IF :) you are afraid of the sun, bring umbrella.

Process your photos, post many of them, critique many of other galleries, then wait and get feedback to your photos. Learn the trick from there. You will be surprised some people may just give you useful ones.

Cheers, bill