Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > TE Treks

Notices

Old 05-01-2009, 08:39 PM
TE Newbie

Default Mini TE-Meeting in Luxembourg city

Hello,

a mini TE-meeting will be organized in Luxembourg on the 11th may in the evening. The meeting point will be in Luxembourg city around 18:00-18:30 (further details will be given soon) and than we'll do a little visiting of the town with its most interesting points and do some fine shoots. After that for those who want we can't eat something together in a restaurant and share our experience about photography and also TE.
I know that this is really a short meeting but couldn't do it otherwise since it was really short-term planned but I'll try to do a bigger TE meeting here later in the year.
At least for those who will be there they'll already get an idea about Luxembourg and what we can plan for the future.
Also I would like that all TE members participating that day write me back and confirm their participation as well if they'll go to the restaurant later or not.

Hope to see you then and happy TEing,
Edi
Old 05-03-2009, 04:31 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: Mini TE-Meeting in Luxembourg city

Salut Edi,

ech fannen dat eng super Idii esou een klengen TE Meeting.Ech wier gaer dobai gewiescht, mais vun Sonndes owes den 09 bis den 14.05. oews sinn ech vun der Arbecht zu Pareis.Dat geet also leider net.Ech wenschen awer alleguerten dei mat gin schein Wieder an gudd Fotoen.

Merci fir d'Invitatioun an bis dann

JC
Old 05-06-2009, 07:51 PM
TE Newbie

Hi,

we'll meet in front of the Post Office in the City Center at around 18:15. The Post-Office is located at the Aldringen Bus station about 5 minutes from the Central Train station. If you need further information for going there don't hesitate to contact me.
At around 21:00 we'll go eat sth. at some restaurant in the old part of the City. If anyone wants go eating then I would ask him to be so kind and advise me in advance.

Regards and I'm eager to see you on Monday,
Edi
Old 05-11-2009, 02:29 PM
TE Expert

désolé, je vois cela un peu tard, impossible pour moi ce soir.
amusez vous bien entre les gouttes...