Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great everlasting 2008-12-12 2:49

Well you didnt flounder here Aadiil! Very pleasing, artistic and with an Aadilj trademark the golden light, this time somewhat suffused. I liek how the people just break the symmetry of the image.
I will be at Humayan's tomb at the end of Janaury and will be lookign through those jali screens, I just know I will find you there:)

Old 12-13-2008, 06:06 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To everlasting: Hi

The chances, that you find me somewhere around, are extremely high!!! However, you could possibly take my number when you plan to travel and we can make it into a surity! Humayun's Tomb (and maybe Safadrjung's tomb, which is not on the regular tourism circuit...in addition to many other places) are a deligh on specific days. The sun should be up, the glow should be there, the haze should be low etc etc. For such days however the regular 'tourist' places are ideal (Red fort, Jama msjid, qutub Minar.....) so call me when you are here and I am sure I'd be of some help!!! Thanks for your regular critiques and such sustained attention. To tell you the truth, from the time I began to now...I have oalwyas learnt photography from viewing other people's images and from what my freinds write to me in thier critique. So thanks for being a teacher!
Warm regards and looking forward,
Aadil Jamal