Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great vinicio 2008-09-19 4:40

A good contribute to my theme about old Roman's buildings, thank you Thomas, your photo is a bit overexposed but it works well in order to show this beauty, compliments.
Ciao
Vinicio

Old 09-26-2008, 12:55 PM
TE Newbie

Default To vinicio: Thank You.

Vinicio,
Thank you for the comments. Since I am a beginner at this photography stuff, I always appreciate input from others. In your case, you mentioned that the picture is a bit "overexposed". What exactly do you mean by this? Any advice is always greatly appreciated!

Also, I had to note that your pictures are fantastic. I especially like the fact that they dont look like they have been worked on too much after leaving the camera. They look as natural as they can be. Congrats!
Old 09-26-2008, 01:21 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: overexposed

Dear Thomas, your photo camera capture the light in order to permit you of to have an image, depending form the features of the camera the result of your images, I usually make regulation of their menus after some shoot, for example in this case if you note that all your images are a bit overexposed (more tendency to the white) you can test another series of images with your camera manually regulated to -0.3 ev, or more, (underexposition) in order of to balance the natural tendency of the camera, of course you can use this in reverse method in the other case of natural underexposition.
Hope this helps you.
Thanks for your nice compliments
Have a nice WE
Ciao
Vinicio