Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great Polonaise 2008-07-30 5:58

"" post this image especially for George, Jerzy and other the Polish brothers who do not like when I'm wasting my time with useless fotkas without geopolitical interest :o))))
""

TRUE ENOUGH... !!!

After all - how many of us are there, in the middle of the action ?
Lebanon, Afghanistan...!!!

We, the most of the gang, we are here dear Marc, to post those idiotic, meaningless fotkas of some pseudo-artistry and some pseudo-involvement into the world photography, while you've been blessed with being there...

I don't know about my colleagues, but I'd gladly exchange all of my worthless fotkas for stay few days in war torn Lebanon, or to be in the middle of it all: Afghanistan or Iraq...

I'm always shocked finding on TE those architectural (???) shots from you Marc, while in your collection are those priceless gems...

You see, brother...
To the best and very honest of my assessment - one out of one thousand of these 'architectural' shots have ANY photographic value within (make that: One out of ten thousands!)
They are merely of some 'registration' value... A proof that: Yes... This building, roof, structure, wall, castle,pavement and the window - was REALLY there...
And, that the author of the photo is an legitimate owner of the camera (A fact that can't be deny...)!

You Marc, you had the opportunity of being THERE...

Shoot...
Shoot, good, ol' buddy...
Shoot without hesitation...
Aim at me - first... :-)))

Love, brother... Love and AK47 !

g.

Old 08-01-2008, 07:05 AM
TE Expert

Default To Polonaise: ....

how beautifully argued... i couldn't agree more with you, mr. jg