Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great goodwill 2008-07-29 21:26

I remeber my trekking ...........again your click rekindles in me the memories of various shots( don't know whether its a coincedence or the dim light conditions in this shot).
What if I transport you digitally to India, particularly to my city, Shimla.......and that too under simmilar light conditions, where you find this girl walking, not on the road, but besides a railway track...........notes would remain the same.......kindly peep into the workshop

Best Regards,

Rajeev

Old 07-30-2008, 05:17 PM
TE Expert

Default To goodwill: remembrances

Hi Rajeev,
thank you for your comment and for the interesting original workshop photo! Indeed, it is unusual...! I like it.
it's like floating remembrances of different places come to one's mind, mix, go away, stay in the mind. Memories of different places that come to you transiting one into another.
I remember that when I was in Hong Kong at the ferry pier I met a young man from India (he had a temporary job in Hong Kong), and he told me a lot about his family and India while we were sitting in a cool bar a couple of hours during a very hot sunny day. Then we said goodbye to each other and went our own ways! it's a nice remembrance, too.
regards,
Elena