Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great noborders 2008-07-04 6:05

Personally I think that the quality of this shot is perfect, Partha ! Also the moment and the illuminations, I like to watch the tiny silhouettes dwarfed by the big monument... But you did not mention in this particular note the name of this temple, I have my guess but I'll check first by opening your previous photo of the same place !
Very nice... But the life in the streets and closer are of more interest for me, as it is ever changing (well, you know already my tastes, and I think I know yours too !) :o))
Beautiful architecture and beautiful light too,
Compliments and best regards,
Cath.

Old 07-04-2008, 01:38 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To noborders: Apolgy

Thanks for your comments, Cath. My apology for not providing the name of this temple known as Birla Temple as it is in continuation of my previous post 'Nostalgic Overview'as requested by Sagarneel and also for not providing the stuff of your choice and taste. I shall try. Please.
Regards.
Partha
Old 07-04-2008, 01:56 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To noborders: Apolgy

No need to apology, I was almost sure it was the Birla Mandir ; only, it looks much nicer with your photo than the remembrance I have of it - I guess you had also the best POV !
And certainly no apology needed for the choice of subject, it's entirely your right of course !... Or then, apologies to post so many people in my gallery... Just joking... I cannot help it, you neither...
"Lots of friendship", as we say in French,
Have a good weekend,
Cath.