Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great Hellas 2007-12-23 3:56

Dear Latiff,
this image is very attractive! There are perfect reflections thanks to the water's smooth surface. Moreover, the circumstances were favorable! A lovely sky and snow covered peaks around. I like the symmetry of the composition, too.
I wish you a happy new year,
Athanasios.

Old 12-24-2007, 07:46 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Hellas: Greetings.

Dear Athanasios,
Merry Christmas to you & your family. Many thanks for the greetings. Christmas started about four hours ago ago here. I think we are ahead in the time time zone by six to seven hours. I celebrated the first Christmas hour (and two) at a pub with a former office colleague. I'm alone at home the last one week. Another week to go before my wife & daughter come back from visiting my wife's parents in Perth, Australia. Unfortunately, I couldn't join them because of work. I wish you a good & enjoyable Christmas & all the best for 2008. Lately, I haven't been active & posting photos on TE much. I think I'm a bit bored with my own photos because they are all the same & taken in the same period. I need another holiday! I hope the next one would photographically build on to what I have learned here on TE. Bye. Take care. Merry Christmas (St Nicholas?) and Happy New Year to you & family. Good night. Latiff.