Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great melmcree 2007-10-18 12:58

I love the polarizer it really pops those blues out. Also the whites are really really white. It draws you into the ferris wheel even more. Sorry its taken me a while to get to your pics but I most certainly enjoying them.

Old 10-19-2007, 02:17 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To melmcree: no problem

Hey Mel:

I've kind of let TE slide the last few weeks. Came back from the UK a very sick person so that knocked me out of commission for nearly a week and then had to fly up to Baltimore last weekend for a meeting. The biggest job of any given year begins this weekend so my time with TE may be limited for a while, which bums me out because I enjoy TE so much. Anyway, stay tuned and I'll try to keep up with everything.

Greg
Old 10-19-2007, 03:06 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To melmcree: no problem

What is going on this weekend that makes it the biggest job of the year? Do you work for an agency and they tell you where to go or is it all independent contract work?
Old 10-20-2007, 02:03 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To melmcree: no problem

I'm self employed and this weekend is when the Roy Hobbs World Series begins. Take a look at my gallery and you'll see a lot of baseball photos I took last year in late October and into November at Roy Hobbs. I've been the official photographer at Roy Hobbs since 1989, this will be my 18th year out of the 19 the tournament has been around. I missed 1992 due to a conflict with the guy who was running the thing back then. The current guy has been running it since 1993 and that was when I came back. Anyway, there will be lots of long days and short night between now and Thanksgiving.