Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great CRATEOS 2007-09-04 23:25

so early in the morning you upload fotos mister!!!...o dios mio...about the foto is not tilt...!!!but not only this..is one astonish foto...a real beauty...impactante foto...extraordinary foto mister...characteristica y original!!!!!
have a great morning mister!!!

saloudos hermano y hasta proxima

nf

Old 09-05-2007, 05:56 AM
TE Expert

Default To CRATEOS: Hi!

Sometimes are not titled... :P

Basket: you play cool? Noooooo, you almost lose against Serbia which has several players out of the European Cup. Only Gurovic, Milicic and Jaric.

The final? Could be lovely another Spain-Greece!
Old 09-05-2007, 06:18 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To CRATEOS: Hi!

Gurovits plays with Panathinaikos is very good neigbor and in one very very luky shoot from centra place in one without thinking shooting he make 3 points....in the other way Milicic ...and other two players plays also in US cup in past time...if you understud from this game our team plays with 60 % and only in fiew times up to 80%..if you see the team plays now ...and without Scortsianitis Giant ,the trainer refuse to take him with in eurocup because is more fat then must to..you going to remember how we win the dreem team...,only fiew teams they achived this!!!!!in the world!!!eeeeee..in the world..but in one or other way we own to the spanish something!!!!!and dont forget the eurocup have many games more...exist tactics in all the teams..so in our team also
Viva Estudiantes
Old 09-05-2007, 06:34 AM
TE Expert

Hi!

I agree that you won USA and this is difficult and I agree about the tactics in all the teams but Serbia, nowadays, is not the great Serbia of other Championships.

It's true too that the Greek team in the last World Cup began playing really bad (against Qatar was an horrible game) and, as the competition went on, they play better and better. In fact, they were only defeated in the final.

Gurovic...obviously he was lucky with that shot but Serbia yesterday was only Gurovic, Milicic and Jaric. They come without Rakocevic, Stojakovic, Vujanic, Marinovic, Milojevic...

Anyway, I hope a final Championship of Spain, Greece, France or German. The best in Europe today...
Old 09-05-2007, 06:39 AM
TE Senior Member

i agree with you...in the end is a game..i beleave if one team is best must win if is Spain France Germania or Hellas..must win the best of any country that is most important for civilized humans
salouods hermano
Old 09-05-2007, 06:42 AM
TE Expert

Yeah. I agree with you.

But take care in the second round with Latvia and Lietuva...