Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great Clairedelune 2007-04-18 19:56

Hello Alvin,
I see many, many (did I say it?) pictures here on TE and outside too of tulips. Tulip is not my favorite flower. In fact, I find it quite boring. But, I have to say that this photo made me stop. I just sat comfortably in my chair and looked at it. Mesmerized. And, slowly, a big smile in my face. Truly enjoyable from one corner to the other. But, I tell you, that lady in blue is a must! Her posture, her immersion in what she is doing, her beautiful beret, her hands... Delectable! The rest... oh you know Alvin, you know how to make a photo!
Thanks for that beauty!
Claire

Old 04-19-2007, 06:45 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Clairedelune: Thanks for the smile!

Hi Claire,

I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful critique. I receive lots of comments and messages, and normally I don't bother to send a thank you back, but your message deserves a response. You said that my photo made you smile, but when I read your critique I also smiled! You really know how to write, not only saying something interesting, but saying it with artistry, feeling and beauty. Thank you for giving me one of those rare and special moments that last in the soul for a long time after.

Alvin