Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Announcements

Notices

Old 09-28-2004, 11:27 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: New Customized Lists Section

Pls help Adam : where are all my lists gone? :-(

I've created my own 5 lists (btw a GREAT feature you provided, thanks) while I was on a first CPU this afternoon, I'm now on a different CPU, I have checked the lists were in my list profile but I can't access to them while browsing the gallery anymore : no more list tabs except "edit/create list" on the left hand side.

have I done something wrong or simply don't understand how it works?
Old 09-28-2004, 11:38 PM
TE Expert

"have I done something wrong or simply don't understand how it works?"

Thanks for pointing that out. The lists are still stored; however you need to logout and login, or create a temporary list and then remove it, and then the lists will be redisplayed. If you still have problems please let me know, thanks.
Old 09-28-2004, 11:40 PM
TE Expert

"But maybe also a button giving access directly to these photos."

There is a Photos tab in each list to view photos from each list's members. Clicking on a list in the left hand menu should go directly to this page.
Old 09-28-2004, 11:41 PM
TE Expert

" imagined them being sort of like themes but of users... public/shareable"

I can make them public/private. Should I do that? Any opinions? They would default to Private initially. Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 09-29-2004, 01:14 AM
TE Expert

dear Adam, my english is not very hight and I am waiting help of a friend next days to translate exactly , hope I will have understand a minimum of your annonce. I noticed the new change in my profil and try to use it. (perhaps there will be a french version later.
Thanks anyway for TE, it is a real pleasure to be here.
Pierrot
Old 09-29-2004, 01:39 AM
TE Senior Member

Sorry Adam, but I'm searching, I'm searching and can't find how to get access to the lists showing the members and view their pictures. The only place where I can see the members is when I add a new one. I looked in my favorites to see if there was an extension and I didn't see any. Could you please specify where it is ?
Old 09-29-2004, 01:51 AM
TE Expert

After you add a member to your list, you should see a Members, Photos and Critiques tab (below the usual member tabs). Currently it will be set to the Members tab. Clicking on the Photos tab right next to it will display the photos. I hope that helps.
Old 09-29-2004, 01:59 AM
TE Senior Member

I now see these Photos and Critiques tabs after adding` a member to my list. Does that mean that I have to add a member each time I want to have access to the Photos and Critiques Tab ? That doesn't seem very practical and forces me to add members even if I don't want them in, or am I dum and miss something else.
Old 09-29-2004, 02:10 AM
TE Expert

You should see the lists under the 'My Lists' section on the left-side menu. Do you see the 'My Lists' section? It will be displayed on every page.
Old 09-29-2004, 02:10 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: Traduction en français

Adam: Custamized lists should be translated by "Listes Personnalisées"

Voici la traduction de l'annonce d'Adam concernant les Listes Personnalisées.

Du à l’expansion du site il est de plus en plus difficile de visionner les photos de membres avec lesquels nous avons des points communs. Cette nouvelle option de Listes Personnalisées vous permet de décider quelles photos vous désirez particulièrement visionner. Vous êtes intéressé par des photographes gaucher d’Amérique du Nord ? Ou vous voulez lire les critiques des membres qui écrivent des critiques constructives et approfondies ? Il est dorénavant possible d’établir des listes de membres selon vos propres critères.

Les Listes Personnalisées sont une extension de vos Favoris où vous pouvez visionner toutes les photos ou lire les critiques des membres de votre liste de Favoris. Vous pouvez créer 5 listes différentes comprenant 50 membres par liste. Ces listes sont privées et ne peuvent être consultées par d’autres membres. Comme vous composez vos listes est votre prérogative.

Des idées :

- Utilisateurs de Leica : pour visionner les photos des membres favoris qui utilisent surtout un Leical;
- Critiques avertis : pour visionner les critiques de vos « critiques » favoris;
- Voyageurs : pour visionner les photos des membres qui parcourent la planète.

Présentement il existe des onglets pour les Membres, Photos et Critiques. D’autres onglets seront ajoutés éventuellement, tel que Ateliers et Discussions.

Comme toujours s’il y a des suggestions, SVP m’en faire part. Merci.

Nous vous suggérons tout de même de continuer à utiliser la page de la Gallerie pour garder l’esprit ouvert et voir si de nouveaux membres pourraient s’ajouter à vos Listes Personnalisées.

Ajout :

Pour créer une liste : clic « mon compte » « profils » « profils de listes »
Pour ajouter un membre à la liste : Allez sur la page d’intro de ce membre et cliquer « Ajouter à ma liste » (Add to my list)

Je n’ai pas encore compris comment, une fois la liste établie, on peut avoir accès à cette liste pour visionner les photos des membres choisis.