Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photography

Notices

Old 02-12-2007, 06:42 PM
TE Newbie

Default Magnum Blog launches

Hi All,
Just thought i'd let you know that Magnum have just launched their new blog at: www.magnumphotos.com/blog

The purpose of the blog is best described by Magnum photographer Jonas Bendiksen:
"The blog will illuminate the stories behind the images, explore the motivations behind the projects, discuss the systematic issues that affect all photographers, and explore the industrial and societal changes that inform our expectations of photography. The blog will feature commentary both by Magnum photographers, Magnum staff and others connected to our industry. And last but not least, it is intended as a forum for debate, criticism, and ideas."

We'd love to hear your thoughts, either on Trekearth, or preferably on the Magnum blog iteself.

Best regards
Matt
Old 02-14-2007, 07:33 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: Magnum Blog launches

a much awaited blog I must say .. loved the layout as Martin Fuchs curated it well. It was a obvious in the blog world to have a blog like this. I am going through the posts , but not finished all yet, lots of information on the site, and moreover it looks like we can talk with those great photographers directly. Kudos.