Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great Janice 2006-12-04 3:30

Arthur, I am often impressed with your POVs and the places where you take your photos from. This looks good - and see how you manage to show a light of sunshine shine on the cathedral towers. Very well done my friend,
Janice

And I enjoyed looking at your website again - it is an excellent site and you mange it very well.

Old 12-04-2006, 05:01 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To Janice: Sunshine

Hi Janice again...
By the way, maybe I misunderstood something in your comment, but you talking about sunshine here... but on this picture the golden domes shining gold with out any bim of sum because of on this day and during at least half month no sun here at all.. completly cloudy and foggy... Fortunatly was not rain.. ;-) I have been today in Izmailovo flea market and had some time to explore the old estate and church nerby. and spent at least 2-3 hours there enjoying the park, ponds and nice views on the old architecture... The weather in Moscow is still not so exiting - cloudy no sun, but at least was not rain at I took a lot of interesting pictures in spite of the dull sky. Now, I am starting to download more then 1Gb files from my CF and XD cards (my camera has two slots for these types of cards, very convinient to swicth).
Regards,
Arthur
Old 12-04-2006, 09:09 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To Janice: Sunshine

Hi Arthur, I think I thought the golden domes were shining more because of the sun. I forgot about them being gold - we have NOTHING made of gold in NZ!!! They certainly shine even without the sun:)))

And what a wonderful time you must have had exploring the area and flea market. That would have been very interesting. I went to a flea market last week - and posted a few of my photos on TL. I don't feel too happy taking peoples' photos but managed a few!

We're having warm, sunny weather here but windy - not good for my flower photos...

Have a good day / night my friend,
Kia ora
Janice