Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great prezntime 2006-10-04 22:25

Hey Paul.
Expanded from thumbnail, this shot looks incredible. Such a simple composition, yet very effective. Your DOF comes through here quite well, adding nice crispness to the line. Just enough of the color in the background to make this a most original fall color shot. Great idea Paul.
Regards.

Just discovered that my Photo printer is not all that good :?{

Ah, fooey.
Chris

Old 10-05-2006, 05:34 AM
TE Expert

Default To prezntime: Chris,

Thanks for stopping by. This was one of those random moments that came to me while I was walking downhill. Of course the bright sunlight caught my eye and the idea surfaced to shoot this. The orginal is a little larger, but only a little. I love it when inspiration comes without having to look for it. The way the curve cuts into the frame has a yes feel about it. Thats about it. Interesting results happen when you are just having fun! Thanks again Chris!

Sorry to hear about your printer..Take it back as soon as possible. I usually take mine in to get printed. The cost is miminal compared to buying cartridges etc paper.. more expenses all the time..

Cheers Chris

Paul
Old 10-05-2006, 03:04 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To prezntime: Chris,

Very true about inspiration. I always have different shots going through my head, but I never get "those" shots...it's always the one I wasn't looking for.

The printer, I suspect, works like its supposed to...but just not good resolution in the 8x11 print. Too many little lines. Apparently there is a website that my neighbor is on, where you can post your shots and prints that turn out extremely well... They also will not let order enlarged shots if the resolution will be poor. Very cheap also. I just haven't seen him in a few days to get the website.

See ya,
Chris.