Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great CVTJan 2004-08-09 4:10

Dear Per, indeed the pic has a story to tell, I visited 6 F1 races so far and I have to say you bring the atmosphere to us by also including the fans :) Also not easy to capture the cars. Well done, not only a boring car picture :) BTW I think I saw you on TV *ggg*

Old 08-10-2004, 05:24 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To CVTJan: No you didn't...

...see me on TV, because my sons and I came straight home from Hockenheim and watched the tape that their mother recorded from RTL - and we couldn't see ourselves once. We were really disappointed. But I guess that in the "Spitzkehre" the cameramen don't have the time to film the audience because there is so much happening on the track every time the cars pass. They should have filmed us though, because it is really The Corner for all the fans in red. I have a picture of Schumi being driven around the track in an old Ferrari and waving to the crowds. Do you think I just post it?
regards
Per
Old 08-11-2004, 10:07 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To CVTJan: No you didn't...

I know about that feeling. When J.J. Lehto was still driving the black Sauber I was there with a big flag and was not seen on TV, what a disappointment *ggg*.
Sure go ahead and post it, I will go through my F1 pics and scan a similiar one then...
Yours, Jan