Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great vnitu 2006-08-12 5:11

Extraordinara fotografia. Tot incerc sa-mi dau seama de unde e facuta. De pe Ascutit se vad mai apropiati Postavarul si Piatra Mare, deci probabil ca e facuta de undeva de mai la sud, probabil La Om. Insa ar fi trebuit sa se vada si Piatra Mica ca are si ea peste 1800 m. Poti sa-mi spui te rog de unde ai facut-o?

Extraordinary photo. I am trying to figure out from where it was taken. From the Ascutit Peak, the Postavarul and Piatra Mare are seen much closer, so I guess it was taken from somewhere to the South, probably La Om Peak. But then the Piatra Mica peak should have also been visible, because it has over 1,800 m. Could you please mention from where you took it?

Again, extraordinary!

Old 08-12-2006, 01:18 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To vnitu: To vnitu

Hallo Victor,

The photo was taken from far down in the southern part of the mountain, about 1 1/2 hours north-east from a place called "Saua Funduri". The "La Om" peak lies further north, about 4 hours away. Piatra Mica isn't visible in my photo simply because it's off screen. It's somewhere off in the left side. I will probably post a picture of it soon! Thanks for taking the time for analyzing my photo so thoroughly! I owe you a big one my friend! :)

Regards,
Eddie