Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great pilpel-adom 2006-03-16 4:57

Impressive shot, Romain! You caught the essence of the dance, the posture and elegance of this quick feet work. The B&W is well chosen here, as it enhances the graphicysm of the movement and well as distinquish the dancers from the crowd easily and focus the look on them and not on the crowd. I think I know where you caught this show, on the intersection of the pedestrian streets of Lavalle and Florida...Many dancers have regular shows there and even when I was there (Jan 2006) the shows kept on going. What a great (and free) way to see Tango at its best!
TFS!
Chen

Old 03-16-2006, 01:57 PM
TE Expert

Default To pilpel-adom: Hello Chen

Hello Chen,

You're absolutly right, it is on avenida Florida, just in front of the Pacifica Mall center.
I see from your portfolio that you've been in Argentina quite a few times. I was there in 2003 and stayed about 9 months. I've to say that I've totally fell in love with this country and specially Buenos Aires. I think it's such fantastic city. Difficult but still fantastic. I just wish that I'll go back there soon. But my biggest dream would be to settle there (maybe when I retire).

Thanks a lot for your comment.

Cheers and keep posting great pictures from Argentina.

Romain.