Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great perryhooter 2005-09-04 16:41

Hello Rinie,

This is the kind of shots I like. Harbor scenes ! Keep them coming. I visited Rotterdam once in 1979...... It was quite impressive then already. We stayed from September 27th til October 12th. Quite a long stay. We had time to enjoy the city. I loved the harbor and the city. We were moored then in Maashaven. Good memories....

I posted a WS to see better the details in shaded areas. I hope you will like it.

Cheesr!
Robert

Old 09-05-2005, 11:03 AM
TE Expert

Default To perryhooter: your workshop

Hi Robert, thaks for your WS, it has improved in the fact that teh dark parts are better visible now. Good work. But it is different from waht I saw. Personally I liked that dark atmosphere very much.
Instead of NeatImage I always use Noiseware, IMHO far better than NI, as it leaves much more details in the picture. Beside plug-in for Pohotshop they have a freeware version, and you can download it <a href="http://www.imagenomic.com/"target=_blank>here</a>.

Have you been sailing, Robert?
Old 09-10-2005, 05:33 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To perryhooter: your workshop

Hello Rinie !

No problem , It was just a WS for fun. Thank you for the tip on IMHO. I will try it.

Yes I did sail, a while ago. In fact from 1976 to 1986..... Since I stopped I am still working in the shipping industry. I am working as a marine agent for more than 19 years now... And I still love it!

I love the contact with people, the Captains and crews, shipowners and operators. It is a great way too meet nice people and make new friends.

Since last February , I discovered TE , TL . TN. I am having a lot of fun with this dynamic group of members.

Cheers!
Robert