Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > General

Notices

Old 07-17-2003, 02:46 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Question for Adam

Is it possible for us to find out on what critiques we are being rewarded with usefuls, and how many helpfuls for that particular critique were given? I am not particularly concerned with who is finding things helpful, but if I write a critique that receives a larger than normal number of usefuls, it would be a benefit for me, as I would sort of be able to judge what kind of information people find beneficial. I guess the same question could go for workshops as well. I am sorry if this has been covered in the past. Thanks Adam.
Old 07-17-2003, 07:41 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: Question for Adam

"how many helpfuls for that particular critique were given"

Hmm, now that information such as this is cached, I think I can put this in with no problem. Thanks for the idea.
Old 07-17-2003, 10:10 PM
TE Senior Member

Thanks Adam.

Now is probably as good a time as any to mention this. I am very impressed with the promptness and courtesy you show in fielding questions and accepting new ideas. It really makes me, as a member, feel as though I have a voice in this ever improving site. Thanks again.
Old 07-22-2003, 11:12 AM
TE Expert

"Is it possible for us to find out on what critiques we are being rewarded with usefuls, and how many helpfuls for that particular critique were given?"

OK, this information is now displayed next to every critique which has been marked useful by 2 or more members. It will not display if only one member marks it useful because then it becomes obvious how the photographer rated the critique.