Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great batalay 2012-02-26 18:21

Hello Tim,

It is a pleasure to see this view of Falling Water and to read your note. One generally sees photos from the vantage point represented in your previous photo. A month from now, I will giving a few lectures at a university near Falling Water in Pennsylvania, and a tour of Falling Water is on the itinerary. A few days ago I visited the Pope-Leighey House located in Northern Virginia in preparation to seeing Falling Water. The former is a modest house also designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.

Warm regards,

Bulent

Old 02-27-2012, 04:30 AM
TE Newbie

Smile To batalay: Fallingwater Trip

Hello Bulent. Thanks for you kind comments. I hope you enjoy your time at Fallingwater. We toured Wisconsin this fall and stopped at Taliesin and are heading to Scottsdale in a couple weeks so will probably go to Taliesin West while there. I have been to quite a few of Wright's buildings, but I think Fallingwater is my favorite.
Speaking of favorites, I have a couple of your photos in my favorites gallery: Medieval Skyscrapers and Learning from the Painter. We are planning a trip to Europe this fall and I am planning to include San Gimignano on our itinerary. If you have any suggestions for not-to-miss locations in northern Italy, I am all ears.
Tim