Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great emka 2012-06-13 15:48

Hi Cristina,

haha, I read your note with great interest. You can imagine what is in OUR TV, we are the hosts in Warsaw. it is only football everywhere. and our comments are like these you write about. Well, earlier the football journalists had difficult tasks, specially on radio. The comments maybe bad now but the match itself is showed wonderfully. I am not interested in football, so 5 minutes is enough for me, but the photos with expressions of players, public, coaches are fantastic for me. haha, indeed I saw some tattoos, I was not sure what it was. Today was Netherlands vs Germany - I can imagine interest there. Our great day was yesterday.

I like the photo very much - the boy dressed like a football player, maybe dreaming to become one in future? great idea, excellently realized.

WArm regrads

MAlgo

Old 06-14-2012, 11:38 AM
TE Expert

Default To emka: re:

ciao malgo,
thanks for your personal note
yes, yesterday evening it was very silent around here - especially after the first two goals scored by Germany
I would like to be there to photograph the fans and the people in the streets - apart from those who like to clash with other stupid fans, it must be a great show and full of photo opportunities.
I was hoping to see the Dutch go further because then the city of Amsterdam would start setting up big screens for public viewing and the sea of orange would be overwhelming... now it doesn't look like it's going to happen
have a good day,
c.