Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great annjackman 2012-07-01 23:15

Hi Malgo,
A great note makes this picture even more interesting. It would be good to find all the mermaids. A lovely sharp image and she is well caught against the buildings.
The weather here has been dreadful here although it was reasonably kind for the UK TE members who met in Shropshire. Are you planning to come to the UK again soon - it would be good to see you.
Best wishes, Ann

Old 07-02-2012, 06:29 AM
TE Expert

Default To annjackman: Thanks

Hi Ann, thanks a lot. Maybe I will look today for other mermaids, they are funny. I do not know how long will they stay, Euro is over. It was much better than I was afraid. . Our team was not so good, but I think the organization was excellent, nice fans came, I haven't seen any drunken loud people. And yesterday match was quite fascnating even for me usually not interested. We had new beautiful stadiums, renewed railway stations and airports, so all together very positive.
I have just written to Mariusz, that maybe when his baby girl is bigger, maybe I could came for the meeting in UK. I am excited about the meeting in Warsaw, in the end of July, with Craig and Serghei. After that I go to Germany for Nami bian visas. I go to Africa in September.
How is your baby girl, Hope?? Or maybe I do not remember well her name. Mariusz's daughter is Nadia, it means hope (in Russian). Warm regrads

MAlgo