Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great Niebaotan 2009-01-20 11:06

Hi Benny!

This is beautiful art indeed and I would like to see this place myself one day. I appreciate your compsition, giving the picture depth with the marvelous looking temple at the back and the faded colors are simply amazing in my eyes. And I personally think that the white sky fits this picture really well. Good work

TFS
Peter

Old 01-21-2009, 06:46 AM
TE Expert

Default To Niebaotan: beautiful art

Thanks, Peter, particularly for liking this one. Having been on TE for a while now, I know more or less which pictures usually do well and I didn't expect too much feedback on this one. Yet, it is one of my personal favourites, so your words here means more than the average feedback to me.
BTW, one of the things I really like about this shot, is that white sky. It's great to read you feel the same about it.
And I'll let you in on a little secret: if you look carefully, you will notice below both left and right a little bit of arm. It took me ages to get the overexcited kids of the village to move away from in front of the aspara, but I decided to leave these bits in as a kind of tribute.

Benny
Old 01-21-2009, 08:45 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To Niebaotan: beautiful art

Yeah, now when you mention it i can see the childs shoulder, bareley visible.

Well you are right when it comes to feedback, which is sad since I like these kinds of shot myself but there's quite few of them here on TE