Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > TE Treks

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2003, 03:27 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Northern California Treks

TrekEarth Treks - Northern California

TrekEarth is all about sharing images from the world around us. It's also about helping less experienced members enhance their expertise. With this in mind, I'm proposing to arrange some 'field workshops' in Northern California. I've been running around this area for the last few years searching for good photography locations, and I'm happy to pass on this knowledge to other members in the area.

These 'Treks' will be mostly about introducing you to locations and maybe some techniques, and encouraging you to try out some new approaches to photography. Initially, they will last no longer than a day including time to travel to locations. The only restriction will be on the number of participants. Initially I'll be limiting it to ten members.

The inaugural Trek will take place in the San Francisco/Pacific Coast area. The location is yet to be finalized, but my initial ideas are either Point Reyes to the north or Point Lobos/Big Sur to the south. If possible, I'd like to arrange something before the holidays - most likely on a weekend.

If you are interested in spending a few hours of your time with some fellow members, and getting some great photos out of it, please reply to this message.

More information to follow.

Ron.