Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Needs Improvement mirko_ninkovic 2007-09-07 12:57

Hi Swiatek,
I have impression that your photo was posted here not to prove "Serbian nationalism", but to promote some of chauvinist ideas of your one. Not even one word of your text can be perceived here, because this photo demonstrate traditional Serbian wedding. Not nationalism, war crimes, military outfits, or other stupidities. So, if you have some kind of preconceptions, you have to solve it, but not to share offending and rude comments about one country, or one people. This is not place for that kind of speech. If you have bad impressions about Guca or Serbia, thats other, but you don't have right to offend. Moderators should pay more attention on this kind of posts.
Thank you Swiatek, and I hope you will change this post.
Mirko

Old 09-08-2007, 09:19 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To mirko_ninkovic: censorship

i know it is a hard lesson, but you can not moderate out reality, no matter how much you want. You can not just ban saying certain things. There is nothing rude in the comment, I describe what I saw, and your reaction again proves I was right - evil people exist everywhere, but there is something terribly wrong when normal middle class people prefer not to notice it. until it is too late.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:09 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To mirko_ninkovic: censorship

You described what you saw, and I didn't see that facts in your picture. The opinion is irrelevant, when you don't have the proof. When it comes to TE, picture should describe the text.

I really don't care for your thoughts, 'cause I don't live in the country you saw in Guca. Serbia is not like that. Democracy rules in our system for eight years. We have 30 nations in this country, and you can't claim that racism is present. What happened in past, can't been erased, and Serbia is paying the price for it.

I hope you'll be back once to Serbia, to have a good time, and introduce this country and this people in the right way. Maybe you are not type for Guca...
Greetings,
Mirko
Old 09-09-2007, 12:36 AM
TE Junior Member

well, see the discussion I had before, cos I am not going to repeat myself. This is a common attitude , from many Serbs , when you pretend not to notice certain problems , and any criticism is treated as attack against glorious Serbia
Old 09-13-2007, 01:01 PM
TE Newbie

Wojtkowiak! You should know old saying a picture is worth a thousand words. So what ever you say about the content of the photo you have taken is not going to misinterpret the picture and mislead an observer. This is traditional Serbian wedding and it does not anything to do with Serbian nationalism. Period!

Dilber
Old 09-13-2007, 01:08 PM
TE Newbie

Wojtkowiak! You have some prejudice toward Serbs definitely. And you know what, you are right evil people exist everywhere and you are the one of them.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:16 PM
TE Junior Member

haha
you registered on Trek Earth only to write this?

Your paranoia is so funny. Yes, it my favorite hobby, hating Serbs, and we even have secret organisation to meet weekly and discuss Serb problem. Its called Evil Serb Haters
Old 09-13-2007, 05:54 PM
TE Newbie

So you got camera? Hm, and you think that you are photographer only because you know how to push the button on your camera! Turn your camera to yourself and it is not going to work. And you wonder why !?!You are trying to draw so called 'bad' attention - so you are probably kid because kids do that. You are not worth of any normal grownup's discussion.
You are missing the subject here who is talking abour serbs here all the time - it is you.