Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Uhu 2006-09-11 15:56

Может и не стоит этого писать, но ведь этот новый мост, как и масса старых, а также куча местных жителей в любой момент могут получить на голову ракету мэйд ин Штаты. Интересно, как с этим живут, что думают?

Old 09-12-2006, 02:21 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Uhu: Thanks

Thanks for your comment. I tried to translate the text. I did not understand it. Can you write in in English that I may understand it.
Take care
Ali
Old 09-12-2006, 02:33 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Uhu: Thanks

Ha! I was out of my mind, maybe, when I wrote this in Russian! Well, but the text is not very cheerful, I just wanted to know, how it feels to live and know that bridges, old and new, and also roads, houses and everything, not to forget its inhabitants, could be broken and blasted by some US plane in just couple of weeks, if this hysteria about Iran will continue and come to its logic end?
Old 09-13-2006, 11:16 AM
TE Newbie

Hi,
I am Maryam and I am writing to you from Tehran the capital of Iran.

We feel absolutly nothing. It has always been like this. The westeners closing their eyes on our customs and pride, doing whatever they want.
We don't even think they will cast bombs on us. You don't know us, when faced with danger we all fight to push back the enemy. Consider the arab invasion on us before Islam, they wanted to force their language on us but look what happened. We not only didn't accept the language but also made a different sect of Islam for ourselves called SHIA.
So buddy, don't worry about us, we will come out of this one as we have always had.
Merci
Maryam
Old 09-13-2006, 01:10 PM
TE Expert

High Maryam, thanks for the answer, honestly saying I expected something like this, an I like it. Westerners - what a term, according to it I am Northerner, isn't it? Well, I am Russian, that means not Asian not European, but something else. Something Bysantic, let's call it this...
Iran always wasn't strictly Asian country, after all, and it's history is far older than Islam or Christianity, thousands of years of national history, I know this.
Take care, as Ali keeps saying.