Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great ls7902 2006-05-03 12:21

Nice flower & cityscapes. Why should a Malaysian or anybody laugh. By the way I'm Malaysian & I would like to know the cheapest way to get to the Black Sea from Munich? Being Bulgarian I thought you would know. Latiff.

Old 05-06-2006, 03:03 PM
TE Newbie

Default To ls7902: Tickets

Hi,
When I am saying that I don't want a Malaysian or anybody else to laugh I mean that I have maylaysian classmates and they hate the weather in Germany and somehow i feel that if I say that to a malaysian ( first spring day in may ) they will laugh at me.
Too complicated. Nevermind!!!
About the tickets to the Black Sea, I don't know what you mean when you say cheap. You can fly to Varna or Bourgas for as cheap as 80 or 90 or may be even 70 euros one way.
This is not even a special offer. I don't know how it sounds to you but for me is almost ok. I mean it is not expensive for most of the people.
This is all I know. And a piece of advice. DO NOT TAKE THE BUS. The prise is even higher, you travel for two days and you don't want to be checked at every single border by corrupted policemen or whatever they are called!!!
Have a nice day!!!