Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great jcpix 2014-06-08 20:01

Hi Ourania,

I keep asking myself with every picture you post, "How on Earth does she get anything done in a day when there's an endless supply of charming and easy-going scenes to photograph like this?" :) I'd have a hard time being motivated to do much else...but someone has to pay the bills, right...so off to work you go! lol

Even as inanimate objects, these boats play right into to your chosen title with perfection, virtually giving the scene a real-life presence all of its own. I see their bowed designs as big smiles in the harbor, and just as you dictate, soaking up the sun. Ahhhhhhh! Just another fine day in the Greek isles. Have a wonderful, sun soaked week ahead. All the best.

Friendly wishes,

Jason

Old 06-09-2014, 06:57 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To jcpix: Hello Jason

Hello Jason,
thank you very much! I feel very lucky as I find most of my subjects on the way to work or errands. I always have my camera with me and, since I don't get to travel often, I've become very sensitive to even the slightest addition in the landscape, to any change of light and colours. I'm afraid my gallery can look really boring when you realize that most of my photos have been taken along the coast of this bay. The day I took this picture we were on strike and I found some time to move a little further from my daily habitat to check out this harbour's boatscape
Thank you again!
All the best,
Ourania