Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great ourania 2014-04-09 13:31

Hello Jason,
I'm not sure I'd stop there for lunch, particularly if this is one in a long row of take away restaurants. Your recommendation though sounds very serious and valid and the natural tones you captured on the food look delicious:) I like very much this photo because it's casual and unpretentious, spontaneous and real too. There are interesting details and real life colours. Most of all I enjoy watching the people. Congratulations and thank you!
All the best, have a lovely evening,
Ourania

Old 04-10-2014, 01:04 AM
TE Expert

Default To ourania: As real as it gets

Hey Ourania,

You've described it best...unpretentious! It's basically in the middle of a market area, so there are other take-way restaurants in the vicinity, and with the amount of foot traffic that passes through this street, there is a fair amount of debris. So, yes indeed...it's far from anything fancy or accommodating. It's one of those places however that appeals to my simple senses. Plus, it's chuck full of sights, sounds and interesting people that make for wonderful subjects...if only I would have had the inclination for "people pictures" back then!? Oh well, live and learn.

Always a treat to hear from you. Take good care. Thanks for taking the time to write.

J