Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Great ACL1978 2014-04-08 16:54

A beautiful and still blue hour shot, Lisa, broken only by the gentle blur of the boat rocking on small waves. The soft light in FG is great, as are the parallel lines of the rocks leading the eye up into the rest of the shot. This is a very similar perspective to shots you've posted before, yes? Certainly a beautiful one, nevertheless.

Thanks,
Andrew

Old 04-09-2014, 01:06 AM
TE Expert

Smile To ACL1978: Similar POVs

Gidday dear Andrew

Lovely to hear from you. How are you? Hope all is well with you and your little family.

Thanks for the critique. You're right, I posted this one previously which is taken on the same night from close by: http://www.trekearth.com/viewphotos.php?l=8&p=1442138.

This one is taken from next to the Egg Castle that you can see in my first shot: http://www.trekearth.com/viewphotos.php?l=8&p=1297578. These two are taken from the central suburbs of the city of Naples.

Any other photos you've probably seen of Mt Vesuvius have been taken from Sorrento or Dad's hometown, Castellammare di Stabia, which are about 20km from the city centre, further round the Bay of Naples. They aren't in the city centre and are considered communes of the province of Naples.

Thanks again for stopping by, sorry I've fallen behind with the critiquing. Mum's just out of hospital after 3 months, so she's kept me on my toes I'll look at your Gallery tomorrow.

Cheers
Lisa