Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great emka 2014-03-16 15:16

Hello Paul, You must now quickly post photos otherwise I will be ahead of you :). Fantastic night shot. Attractive composition with beautiful reflection in the pond. I think that there are dancing fountains somewhere there. And the building with the tower is probably Government of Armenia. Quite a crowded place.

I booked a few days in a hostel not far to it so I will come there probably every evening with my tripod, it seems to me the nicest place. But the cascade also seems good place for interesting photos. Excellent picture.

WArm regrads MAlgo

Old 03-16-2014, 11:06 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To emka: no early bedtime in Yerevan

Hello Malgo,

From near Republic Square there's a shopping street leading to the Opera House and further to the Yerevan Cascade.
All this area is crowded with people in the evening. At least in summertime. I have no idea how it will be in April.

The Cascade and all the buildings on the Republic Square are illuminated at night.
We also stayed in a hotel very close to the square. I can recommend an excellent inexpensive restaurant there.
Yerevan isn't a city where you go early to bed I really hope you will have nice weather.

You can be at the Yerevan Cascade at the blue hour and at night at the Republic Square. The next night in reverse order.

When are you leaving ?

Best regards,
Paul