Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great nikkitta 2014-03-03 11:46

Hola Jason

Photo is old and your work make it older and moving, made me think about people coming to the States so plenty of hope and dreams, what in general they obtained

Well done my friend from the desert
Also frame is matching
Have a great week, but remember be good and take care

Maria
Just read a perfect french ctitique whiten by you to Cricri
Tres bien fait

Merci, amities

Always remembering song and films, did you watch yesterday ceremony of Oscars?

Old 03-04-2014, 04:24 AM
TE Expert

Default To nikkitta: Oscars

Salut Maria,

Ca va bien, toi? Funny that you mentioned my note to Cricri...for whatever reason, which I can't explain, I've always made it a point to try and write in French for her and Gigi.

I can read French well enough to understand most, and can speak well enough to hold a simple conversation...but I've never really been able to write, so I rely on Google as you know. Sometimes I can see that it doesn't translate agreeably, so I leave my notes in English...but we always seem to understand each other.

If I even knew a portion of Spanish, I would feel much more comfortable in doing the same...so I'm quite happy that you also enjoy and understand French. lol

As far as the Oscars are concerned, I did not watch. In fact, I don't watch any awards shows...just not my thing. I love music and movies, but have never watched them congratulate each other with little golden men.

Keep yourself out of trouble.....well, o.k....I know that's not easy. hehe Always a treat to hear from you, take care mon ami, and mi amiga.

J