Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great worldcitizen 2014-03-03 9:45

Hello Jason,

"...on the boats and on the planes, they're coming to America..." :-) Your recent photo titles are making me hear music! That song was the first thing that came to mind, but the movie was cute, too.

I like your attempt at an old-fashioned feeling. I also like it when we are looking at people looking at the main subject. It's as if we are peaking in on their private moment. Gotta love Miss Liberty, too. I think this experiment was a success. :-)

Old 03-04-2014, 02:09 AM
TE Expert

Default To worldcitizen: Neil Diamond

Ahaha, you got me again Brenda...awesome song reference. Frankly, I don't know how in the world I missed it...that's a classic, and fits this perfectly!! I took a quick look at TE earlier today while on a break at work and saw your note...I was singing that in my head the rest of the afternoon.

Thanks so much for the nice thoughts, it really was an experimental picture in hopes of expressing that nostalgia. I was very curious about the interest, because it's so far removed from today's image quality standards, so I'm grateful that you've seen it for what was intended.

Now, I have one more NYC picture to post before I move on to a few from Phoenix, so I'll issue the challenge now to see if you can link a song to it.

Have a good one, take care.

J